Motor Insurers Bureau Compensation Claims by Ram Legal Services  

Have you been involved in an accident with an uninsured or untraced driver? If so you may be entitled to make a compensation claim through the Motor Insurers’ Bureau ( MIB ) . RAM Legal Services are a firm of independent specialists who have been in business for over 15 years. We  represent claimants wanting help in making a claim to the Motor Insurers Bureau or MIB for short . UK motorists are required to obtain adequate motor insurance to legally drive or park a vehicle on our roads. It is estimated however, that there are around 1.3 million road users in the UK that drive without insurance. If you are hit by an uninsured or untraced driver there is no insurance company to provide compensation for  damage to your vehicle or personal injury. This does not mean that you are unable to recover your losses. Provided that you meet the criteria we can help you claim against the  Motor Insurers Bureau ( MIB ) who will, where appropriate, compensate you for your personal injury and special damages such as lost earnings. All of our work is done on a NO Win No Fee* basis. If we are successful we will deduct a total of 25% of your award. We never ask for upfront payments. If the driver of the other vehicle is identified you can also recover losses relating to your vehicle damage from the MIB . 

Why choose RAM Legal Services

RAM Legal Services are a team of independent specialists who represent clients in making claims for accidents involving uninsured and untraced drivers. By using a representative you are appointing specialists with in depth knowledge of the Motor Insurers Bureau (MIB) Schemes, to handle your claim. We will try to ensure that any award that is made by the Motor Insurers Bureau is adequate if we don’t consider an award to be adequate we will work hard to negotiate an increase for you. We will also, where appropriate, calculate your loss of earnings and future losses before seeking to recover them from the MIB . Any issues such as liability and causation are settled on the best possible terms.

Can I do this myself ?

You can of course decide to make the application yourself by approaching the Motor Insurers Bureau ( MIB )directly. You will not be charged by the MIB for representing yourself, however many clients prefer to rely on the skill, experience and expertise of a specialist to obtain an adequate compensation settlement.

Our Service

Our team of personal injury experts specialise in helping victims of road traffic accidents involving uninsured and untraced drivers claim compensation through the Motor Insurers’ Bureau. The Motor insurance Bureau are an organisation funded through contributory payments, from policy premiums, by the Insurance industry. The scheme pays compensation to Claimants who suffer a loss due to an incident involving an uninsured or untraced motor vehicle.

We will appoint one of our specialists who will represent you in making your claim through the Motor Insurers Bureau scheme and ensure that we work hard to settle your claim on the best possible terms. We operate on a No Win No Fee* basis and do not ask for any up front payments. If we are successful 25% will be deducted from your compensation. 

More information including a copy of our contract can be found on our Terms and Conditions page.

How we are paid

Your claim will be dealt with on a ‘No Win No Fee*’ basis. We only get paid once you receive your compensation. We take a standard fee of 25% . There are no hidden charges and VAT is already included in this amount. For example if you are awarded £1000 you will receive £750 after our fee has been deducted from your award.

Visit our dedicated Uninsured and Untraced Driver Claims Website

Click Here to go to our uninsured claims website