| | | | | | | |
Complete the callback form below and an expert advisor will contact you shortly.
Email ID:
Tel No.:
Security Code:  

We can provide the easy solution for all of the problems listed below..
Slips, Trips and Falls
Have you been injured following a slip, trip or fall but do not know whether you are eligible to make a claim for compensation? RAM Legal Services has a board of specialist personal injury solicitors who can advise you on whether you are able to make compensation claim following a slip, trip or fall and how to go about doing it.
Accident in a shop
If you have slipped in a shop and injured yourself on a slippery floor that was unmarked, debris such as food etc or tripped on an uneven or broken surface, you may be able to make a compensation claim for any injuries suffered. Those responsible for public areas such as shops and supermarkets have a duty of care to protect people from injury. Shop staff have to follow health and safety guidelines to prevent accidents, including tripping over wires or slipping on spills. The same applies to councils, restaurant owners and office managers.
Slips and Trips on Public Roads and Walkways
Every highway authority has a duty to maintain footpaths and roads, and where there has been a failure in this duty, and you have tripped over and injured yourself, you may have a valid personal injury claim. Not every tripping accident will result in a successful claim. You have a duty of your own to take care of your own safety and to look where you are going and where you are putting your feet. So, even if you trip on a raised paving slab, you may be held partly to blame yourself.
The highway authority's duty is to have an appropriate system in place to inspect the roads and footpaths for defects on a regular basis. Busier roads and footpaths require more frequent inspection. Then the authority has a duty to repair the defects, and to act on any complaints received. If they have failed to do this, your claim is more likely to succeed.
What To Do
If you have tripped on a pavement, try and take a good photograph of the defect that indicates its location, depth/height and size.
Any trip of less than 2.5 centimetres is unlikely to be enough for a court to say the highway authority should pay you compensation. But each case is different, and you really do need to get some specialist advice if you have suffered a injury from tripping on a pavement.
  Can I Claim Compensation?
  Let our advisors assess your
No Fee. No obligation.
Submit your details here.
© by Ram Legal Services | Contact Us | Sitemap Website Design & SEO by WebCreationUK