| | | | | | | |
Complete the callback form below and an expert advisor will contact you shortly.
Email ID:
Tel No.:
Security Code:  

We can provide the easy solution for all of the problems listed below..
Have you had a motor accident in the last 3 years?
 No Win No Fee
 Free 24hr Advice

 Hire Car and Repairs at No Cost to You

Car accidents can be very traumatic, even if your injury is not serious. The most common claims for car accident compensation are whiplash claims, but claims can be made for a variety of road accident injuries. These include broken limbs, bruises, or psychological injuries. As well as your injuries you can claim for: vehicle damage; damage to personal belongings such as clothes and mobile phones; loss of earnings and other out of pocket expenses that you may incur.
Services we provide at no cost to you
If you are involved in a road traffic incident you do not need to recover your losses through your insurer which may lead to you having your no claims bonus suspended or having to pay expensive excesses. We can arrange a replacement vehicle whilst yours is off the road; repairs to your vehicle; As well as providing replacement vehicles for personal use we can also provide replacement commercial vehicles such as taxis and mini buses etc. of the above will be arranged at no cost to you as we recover the cost from the other sides insurer.
What if I have an accident with an uninsured driver or a driver that does not stop?
If you are hit by an uninsured or a driver that does not stop you can still claim compensation. There is a government body in place called the Motor Insurers Bureau that compensates victims hit by uninsured/untraced drivers. We can process your claim through the Motor Insurers Bureau on a "No Win No Fee" basis.
  Can I Claim Compensation?
  Let our advisors assess your
No Fee. No obligation.
Submit your details here.
© by Ram Legal Services | Contact Us | Sitemap Website Design & SEO by WebCreationUK